"This CD makes a great Christmas gift (for yourself or your friends)! You will be blessed by the soothing sound of the harp, and also enjoy the traditional Christmas music. It’s also perfect for background music while baking Christmas cookies or entertaining guests. Hannah's brother Caleb joins her with his fiddle on two songs (#3 and #6), and Hannah - besides playing the harp - also plays pennywhistle (#6) and the chimes (#2). You can view the harp CD page to hear a sample and see a list of the songs included!"
Go to my website to check out the harp CD page: www.gloryandgrace.com
Okay, so here are the rules for entering . . .
TO ENTER:
Leave a comment describing where God has called you to "GO" at this time in your life.
When I went to the conference in OH this past October, the theme was GOing where God calls you - it may be helping out with younger siblings, running a ministry, sharing Christ with people at your job, working from home, being Christ to your elderly neighbor, or traveling to Africa! If we are living in surrender to Jesus, and following His will for our lives, our GOing - into all the world - is important no matter where it is (which is definitely something I'm still working on myself)! If you'd like, you can listen to the messages from the conference HERE.
TO GET MORE ENTRIES:
Leave a comment letting me know you that you've posted about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media.
If you'd like to share about the giveaway at more than one place, go ahead! You will receive one entry for EACH place you share it, but you MUST leave a separate comment for each time.
Follow my blog.
If you already follow my blog, that's fine - leave a comment either way! :-)
Copy the Glory and Grace gadget and put it on your blog or website.
Be sure to leave me a separate comment with a link to let me know you did it!
This giveaway will END at midnight CST on DECEMBER 13th, so start entering now!! I will randomly choose a winner and announce who it is on the 14th.
Let me know if you have any questions!
17 comments:
Right now, God has called me to help my parents and siblings. And also during the summers, to cook at a Christian Camp.
I follow your blog! Thank you for doing this giveaway.
Oh, and your blog looks great!
to grow more deeper in my walk with Him- Col. 3:1-10 I've been memorizing and mediating on in the ams.. this means getting up earlier and ignoring all the 'other things' to do and spending time with My Savior, in His Word and in prayer to Him.. so as to be a more loving (I Cor. 13) wife and momma! And in the process a brighter and more reflective light for Him in this dark world!!
I heard about this on Grace's blog. :)
Right now, I'm seeking to serve God through writing and music despite being chronically sick.
Currently, the Lord has called me to GO and serve my world, which includes my lovely family, the people God places in my life through our music ministry, my design clients, friends...oh my, this list can go on! :) I fear I would bore you if I went into the intricate details... :-D
I do not know what God has in store for me, but He continues to bring exciting opportunities for me each day - I just need to be willing to meet them!
(Here's hoping I win!! I was wishing I could hear you play harp last night, and so was excited to find this out! Nice new blog design as well!!)
Well, I have been called to prepare at home for the coming years and to use my abilities now to be an example to my siblings, friends, and students. So far, I'm needing a lot of His help!!!
Oh, and I do follow your blog. ;)
...and I also tweeted about the giveaway: http://www.twitter.com/TaylorGarms :)
(One last comment - I promise!)
I also added your spunky purple blog button to my blog; it's not like I write much there anymore, but I know it receives some traffic yet. :)
For some reason I didn't know you played harp! Gorgeous! I love harp music, so I can assure you that this CD would get a lot of wear, should I win. :) Have you considered putting your albums on Amazon mp3? I would probably buy it out right if you did. ;)
Right now I'm in a transition period. For some time I've been working/writing from home, but I believe God may be calling me to a more practical lifestyle focused on making money and running a home, as I just recently got a part-time job out of the home and have found it absolutely wonderful. We shall see where He leads over the next year, as last year was full of changes as well. :)
Thanks for hosting! And your blog is absolutely beautiful!
I tweeted!
https://twitter.com/aubrey_hansen/status/278354267520241664
I posted about it on my FB fan page!
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=481646385210188&id=174489075941474
I also posted about it on my personal FB wall. (Sorry, can't post a link for this one!
And last but not least, I 1+ it on G+. :)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/113575459435110533032/posts/Kn2dYDafpSJ
I started following your blog, Hannah! The new design is really nice!
And... I put your button on my blog.
www.christismyvictory.blogspot.com
(on the sidebar)
I just wanted to say thanks again for all of you who entered!! I really enjoyed hearing every single one of you sharing where God has called you to GO for Him. :-)
Post a Comment