We just returned home from an amazing trip out to Washington state for my cousin's wedding! She was a GORGEOUS bride, and the wedding was so God-glorifying! We had fun helping out with the decoration of the reception hall. The theme was so incredibly cute!
Here's my family at the wedding (Caleb had to stay at his place in Fargo and work, so he couldn't come).
That weekend we also got to visit with our aunt, uncle and cousins - we had a BLAST! I only wish they all lived closer and we could get together more. :-)
All of us cousins!
Daniel, me, Sarahanne, Jordan, Katie, Mindy (the bride), Lydia, and Ethan in the front
This is the 3rd time I've visited Multnomah Falls in Oregon - so beautiful (and this picture is only the bottom half of the falls)!
On our way home through Montana we stayed at Glacier National Park for a couple days. It is one of the prettiest places I have ever seen! I just LOVE seeing God's marvelous creation.
First time on a paddle board - and the most beautiful lake I've EVER been on!
Yes, the mountain goats were THAT close!
. . . . crossing streams and seeing pink and yellow wildflowers . . .
. . . to see Hidden Lake! It is so worth it - and a lot like being a Christian, wouldn't you say? It's not always easy following in Jesus' steps, but it's always worth it!

3 comments:
What a WONDERFUL post this was to see and read, Hannah! What a blessing it was that you could go and spend such a great time with (most of) your family in such beautiful places! You are definitely braver than I am...out there in that water on that little tiny board! :) I think my favorite picture is the one with the mountain goat, or maybe the one of the water fall? Hmmmm
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
God bless, ~Cora
Beautiful!! We've always wanted to stop here. My brother and his wife (in the AF- stationed in FL) just invested in paddle boards and LOVE to go out in the ocean with them- he actually tied a rope to her and pulled her along while she was pregnant! I can't wait to try it. Seems everyone who does it loves it! So good to see Lydia running around- so pretty, love the pics of her.
Thanks for sharing your trip- see you soon. ;-)
Cora, thank you so much! It was a GREAT trip! :) Being on the lake was one of my favorites (don't worry, it's not as scary as it may look!). It was crystal clear and aqua blue - stunningly beautiful! You should visit Glacier sometime. :)
Thanks Martinson girls! :) Paddle-boarding on the ocean sounds like so much fun! Yes, we are SO thankful that Lydia is doing well. See you soon!
Post a Comment