
My mom, a friend and I have ventured into a new home business selling pre-owned modest wedding dresses. The dresses we offer for sale each have their own style, and are elegant yet modest.
These days, it is very hard to find modest wedding dresses. We believe that ladies should be modest at all times, and especially on their wedding day! It is our sincere desire to help brides to find just the right dress for that special occasion. Our collection also includes mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses and vintage dresses.
Please pass this info on to anyone who you think would be interested. We'd be glad to answer more questions on the dresses or set up appointments for anyone to see them. You can visit my website to see pictures, and keep checking to see if we have added any.
2 comments:
What a great business, Hannah! I'm so glad someone is doing this, as I've heard how difficult it is to find a modest gown nowdays! I'll keep your site in mind for sharing with friends and for if I ever get to the point of needing one. :)
By the way, I wanted to thank you for being an inspiration to me... Just seeing how nice it is to be able to keep somewhat up-to-date on what's happening in your life helped me to decide to make my own blog! You can visit me now at: http://maidenhouseofgod.blogspot.com/ if you'd like.
Blessings~
That's a great idea! Hope you get lots of business :)
Post a Comment