Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're Moving to Florida!

April Fools! Did any of you remember that today is April Fool's Day? And, in case you didn't know, it's also National Atheist Day. :-)

Visit this website to take the test to find out if you are a fool or not:

http://visionarydaughters.com/

If any of you played a successful trick on a family member or friend today, please comment and tell me what you did! A couple things we did - switch all the clocks after dad went to bed so we would sleep later, stretch clear tape across the bottom of doorways, put food coloring in water to make it look like juice, and put raisins in our scrambled eggs. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had roast beef sandwiches for dinner, and after we had eaten Mom said,"You guys, I forgot to tell you- Doug R. brought over some beaver yesterday, so I decided to put it in the roast beef." We fell for it hook, line, and sinker! Stephen said,"I got a tough piece, that must have been beaver."
Dad:"Maybe it was the tail!"
After about 5 minutes Mom confessed that she had tricked us. I was a little bit disappointed though, since it would have been kind of cool to tell my friends," Did you know that I've eaten beaver?"
Hayley

A. Hartley said...

Your post title threw me for a loop there! :)
We're really boring . . . we didn't really do anything for A.F.D.