Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Resurrection Sunday


Last Sunday we had Grandpa and Grandma K. over (dad's parents) and Grandma Grace (mom's mom) for a scrumptious Easter dinner. We hadn't seen them all in a while, and we had a great afternoon visiting, and my younger siblings had fun doing a little egg hunt. It was so nice to spend some time with our grandparents. Here are a few pictures of our fun day!

Doesn't Ethan look handsome? :-)



The two grandmas



Ethan with grandpa





Lydia and I had fun dressing up in some fancy dresses we had in our closet



G and G asked us to play some music for them - don't I look graceful playing banjo in that dress? :-)



It was great to see you, grandma, grandpa, and grandma!!! :-)

P.S. Don't forget to look at the post below about The Widow's Might.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You and Lydia look absolutely beautiful in those dresses! Though I'm not sure how well it goes with your banjo! :-) Glad you had a good time with your grandparents!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I like the banjo with the dress - it's cute :)

Cora Beth said...

I love the dress! Will you wear it to Prairie Days this year? :)

The Pennington Point said...

Great pictures. Ethan is adorable! We love the fancy dresses. The grandmothers are so beautiful! Mrs. P~

Hannah said...

Well, Cora, I don't think we'll be able to make it to Prairie Days this year - but yes, it would be neat to wear my dress there!!

Mrs. P - thank you for commenting on my blog!! It was an encouragment to me! :-)