Yuck. I can't stand apple sauce. :) Boy, you sure got a lot of apple "stuff" canned! I'm not sure if Mom's planning to do any canning this year or not. We'll probably freeze a lot, and give some to our grandparents. And I want to try drying some so I can bring them into school with me (since raw apples are a PAIN to eat with braces!).
3 comments:
We worked on apples today too! :)
Yuck. I can't stand apple sauce. :) Boy, you sure got a lot of apple "stuff" canned! I'm not sure if Mom's planning to do any canning this year or not. We'll probably freeze a lot, and give some to our grandparents. And I want to try drying some so I can bring them into school with me (since raw apples are a PAIN to eat with braces!).
That is gorgeous! Mrs. P~
Post a Comment