You're really stuck on the Packer thing, aren't you? :) But the Vikes are still undefeated! HA! Although, look at who they played. I mean, the Rams? Come on. How pathetic. BTW, how did you get your profile and links back up where they belong? (Yeah, I'm slow in noticing this.)
I didn't do a thing to get my profile and links back up there - as a matter of fact, I didn't do anything to move them in the first place! Something must be up with Blogger.
That's nice that the Vikes are undefeated. Too bad they haven't won a Super Bowl, though.
4 comments:
Yeah, makes perfect sense to me. Or maybe not. :)
P.S. Sorry I missed seeing you today--but I had schoolwork I had to get done. Maybe next time!
No problem - although I think your real reason for not coming was because you have something against Packer fans. :-) ha ha
Hope to see you soon!!
You're really stuck on the Packer thing, aren't you? :) But the Vikes are still undefeated! HA! Although, look at who they played. I mean, the Rams? Come on. How pathetic.
BTW, how did you get your profile and links back up where they belong? (Yeah, I'm slow in noticing this.)
I didn't do a thing to get my profile and links back up there - as a matter of fact, I didn't do anything to move them in the first place! Something must be up with Blogger.
That's nice that the Vikes are undefeated. Too bad they haven't won a Super Bowl, though.
Post a Comment