Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#1 NEW MOVIE OF LAST WEEKEND!!

6 comments:

Lulu said...

I love this movie! ♥ Way to go Sherwood! Once again! :)

Very glad we got to see it with you and your family!

Blessings,
~Lulu Maggie~
There is no pit so deep that God is not deeper still. - Corrie Ten Boom

Hannah said...

You're right Lulu - way to go Sherwood!! YAY!! I was glad that we were able to see it together too!! Wasn't it just AWESOME?! Do you hope to see it again in theatres?

Blessings to you too! ;-)
Hannah

Anonymous said...

WOW!! hooray for them. God has really blessed their ministry. :) Hayley R

Hannah said...

Yes, Hayley, I completely agree! It's their steadfast, faithful prayers that make their movies have the impact they do! They are such great examples. :-)

Emma Lou said...

They definitely did their job with all of the bad reviews and such from the media. Dad brought a newspaper home with a couple reviews for us to read and they said that Sherwood had to "ruin it by putting Christianity into it", My family just laughed.

(Our whole family can't wait to see your movie!)

Emma Lou

Hannah said...

You're right Emma Lou - when we serve the Lord and do what's right, satan will attack! It's actually encouraging, though, because then you know you're doing the right thing! ;-) I really hope to see Courageous again sometime in theatres, and it'll be so exciting when it's finally out on DVD!!