Saturday, October 22, 2011

Caleb's Blog

My brother Caleb turned 18 on August 27th, and since he's graduating next spring we took his graduation photos last week. AND he started his own blog recently, so go check it out and become a follower!!!  :-)  http://ckstuntman.blogspot.com/ He wants to be a stuntman in Christian films, and he was the stunt coordinator for Excelsior. He did a GREAT job!! :-)


2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

It was so exciting to see you and your mom at the mall!!
But I forgot to say tell you that we all really liked your film :)
It must have been so much fun to make. Good job!

PS"the boy with the pistol" (daniel?) was the boys favorite character :)

Hannah said...

Hi Gwendolyn! Oh yes, I was so completely surprised to see you at the mall - I had to look twice to be sure it was you! ;-)

Thank you for the encouragment about Excelsior - the "boy with the pistol" is actually David Bartlett. It's hard to tell because he has a mask on!! :-)

I was so glad to see you, and I hope we can see your family again SOON!