Since I took way too many pictures to post here, I decided to put a bunch up on Picasa web albums! So check out this link to see some photos of the BEAUTIFUL Badlands and Black Hills, of Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and more! We started out the trip at a family camp, then went on down to SD. We camped most of the time, and we were so thankful to the Lord that the weather could NOT have been better! It was gorgeous! :-) Here's a small sampling of the pictures . . . enjoy!

4 comments:
Wow Hannah. Ya'll went to the same places we went on my birthday and our family vacation. So cool. Very nice pictures of God's country, by the way.
That's so neat that you went to SD too, Barbara! Isn't that area of the US just gorgeous?! It's so hard to understand why so many people actually believe in evolution. God's design is just amazing! :-)
I remember those faces! Gideon pulled the fire alarm and the whole museum had to evacuate for 30 minutes! He thought that is how you would close the automatic door!
@Emma Lou - Oh no!! That must have given you all quite the scare! Poor Gideon. I'm sure you have plenty of memories from your trip to SD!!! ;-)
Post a Comment