Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FINAL VOTING ROUND!

First of all, thank you SO MUCH for your help in voting and spreading the word about the video I entered in the contest! I really appreciate it!
 
I've made it into ROUND THREE!!! YAY! Praise the Lord!!! I'm so excited to see where He's taking this movie! It has over a thousand views on YouTube from 50 different countries, and it just hit me today that, since the movie doesn't have any words, people from any language can get the message! That's so neat - praise the Lord!
 
YOU CAN STILL VOTE in round three, and I'm in a VERY CLOSE SECOND PLACE, so EVERY VOTE COUNTS!! Please visit the website below and vote. Then, if you have more people in your family, you can also register them and give them their own account so they can vote too. Remember though, ONE VOTE PER PERSON. I don't want to be disqualified!! :-)
 
Also, PLEASE SHARE THIS with as many people as possible! Post in on your blog, put it on Facebook, tweet it on Twitter . . . whatever you can do to spread the word! THANK YOU!!
 
So here's the link: http://www.onewiththem.com/top-10-winners/

Voting ends November 6th at midnight.
Please let me know if you have any problems voting, since some people have had some issues with it. Thanks! Soli Deo Gloria!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your link doesn't work!

Hannah said...

Thanks! Hopefully it's fixed now. :-)