Monday, October 22, 2012

Voting Round Two!

Thanks to your help, I've made it to round two in the One With Them online contest!! Praise the Lord! :-) I'm very excited, and I need your help again to get more votes!

 
Visit this page to vote on my 3 minute video, titled ONE WITH THEM:


 
BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO AS WELL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! :-)

 
UPDATED:

Some new rules were posted, and all the voting goes over into the next round. So your vote right now helps decide where I place in the contest! Currently I'm in a close second place.

Please spread the word!! Do it however you want - Facebook, e-mail, blogging, Twitter, etc. etc. I need to make it into the top 10 this round, which ends on THURSDAY at midnight. If I make it, then I go into round 3, in which the top 3 are chosen. I'll post again to keep y'all updated!


Thank you so much!


Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments: