Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PLEASE VOTE!

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know about a 3 minute film I just completed for a contest through Open Doors. The subject for the contest is how we can with ONE with our brothers and sisters in Christ who share our faith but not our freedom. The 1st place prize is a trip to visit persecuted Christians overseas!!!!
 
The voting for the contest only lasts until the 16th of October (for the first round), and only the top 25 make it to round two. I need your help to get as many votes as SOON as possible! PLEASE forward this to your friends and family, post it on Facebook or a blog, tweet about it . . . do whatever you'd like to get the word out! THANK YOU! :-)
 
HERE'S HOW TO VOTE:
 
2. On the top, go under the "Share" tab and click on "Contest Submissions"
3. Vote for the video titled "ONE WITH THEM" by Hannah Kenney. I had a problem entering the video, so PLEASE be sure to vote on the entry with the WORKING VIDEO until the problem is solved. Thank you! Please note there are other submissions in older posts, in case you want to take a look at those or vote for one you think is better! :-) Keep in mind voting is ONLY ALLOWED ONCE per entry (so you could vote once for each entry if you wanted!). My entry may go back to a previous page if a lot more entries are received (which I doubt will happen). Let me know if you have any questions or problems voting!
 
(Note: if your Internet says "only secure content is displayed" click on "show all content" to view the video)
 
Before I close, I'd like to give a hearty thanks to all those who helped me out! I definitely could NOT have finished this alone! First of all I want to thank Jesus and give glory to God! I could see His hand in this project, and couldn't have done it without His help! Thanks also to my family for the support and love they had for me during this project, and to all the wonderful actors/actresses who took time out of their busy lives to let me film them! Thank you also to my filmmaking friends who supported me, gave advice, and prayed for this project! Also, I want to compliment my composer - Jonathan Jevons from the UK - for the GREAT job he did on the original score!
 
God bless, and remember, you can be ONE WITH THEM!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I watched the video and you really did a great job on it!:)
(And of course, I voted and also forwarded it to several other people:) )
Hope you win!!

Cora Beth said...

Yes, great job, Hannah! I also voted.... Keep up the good work. I'm sure God is pleased. :)

Hannah said...

Thank you Rachel and Cora! I appreciate your votes. :-) It was so neat to see God's hand in this project, and I had a lot of great people helping out! :-)