Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hannah

Me . . . age 22 . . . my good friend Clara took all these pictures, and I edited them with Picasa. Thanks Clara - you did a GREAT job, and we had so much fun! Even though you do use a Nikon (I use Canon). lol :-)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

All of these pictures are great but my top favorites would have to be the last two. They're really lovely! And I just LOVE your hair! :)
-Rachel

Hannah said...

Thanks Rachel! I think those last two are among my favorites as well. :-) My hair is naturally curly, so thankfully it doesn't take a ton of work!! Is yours naturally curly too?

Gwendolyn said...

Whoa, you're just too pretty :D
I like the newsboy ca, too.

Hannah said...

Awwww, thanks Gwendolyn! That cap is from my aunt and I've had fun wearing it! :-)