Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ethan's Birthday

Last week was really busy for our family! Babysitting twice, playing at a nursing home, passing out tracts, giving lessons, running errands and lots more filled my time. And then Monday, February 9th, was Ethan's 7th birthday! He had a good day, full of army men, a toy tractor, plenty of cards, and a Thomas the Tank movie before bed. Here is a short video I quickly put together of some of his day. I used my camera and so the quality probably isn't very good. :-) Enjoy!!


3 comments:

Lynn Bartlett said...

Your video was so cute, Hannah! Thanks for sharing Ethan's day with us!

The Pennington Point said...

Hi Hannah! This is Grace P. Great video! Your little brother is so cute. :) Yesterday was my little brother Noah's 10th birthday. I wish I had thought to make a video of him! Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

That was a great video, Hannah! I found myself laughing and smiling all the way through it - Ethan is so cute!