Monday, October 1, 2012

Labor Day Family Camp


Wow, I'm finally getting around to posting about the family camp that happened a month ago!! I'm not going to have time to write much, but hopefully the pictures will tell their own stories. :-)

Practically the only thing I got pictures of was the Family Olympics, which were so much fun! :-) I've taken some of these pictures, but some towards the end are also from my friend Clara.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Visiting in the kitchen


THE FAMILY OLYMPICS AWARDS CEREMONY!
 
 


Of course, two of MY piano students got a medal!! ha ha :-) Great job!!
 
 
 


Playing Dutch Blitz (which I got for my birthday). Anyone else played it before?
 
Posted by Picasa

Speaking of my birthday, we were at the family camp for my birthday, and I had fun painting on the work day (for the camp) with lots of great friends!
 
 
Cassie :-)
 


We celebrated my birthday previous to the camp. Shhhhh . . . don't tell anyone I'm an old 22!


YUM! Thanks for the great dessert mom! :-)


A big thank you goes out to our friends the S. family for always putting on these camps! I had a great time of food, fellowship, learning, and games! I can't wait for the next one!
 

7 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Thanks for sharing all of those pictures, Hannah! That was such a fun day we spent with you all at camp. :)

Happy (very belated) birthday too!

Hannah said...

Yes, that was so much fun! Thanks Cora! :-) I really enjoyed seeing the pictures on your blog as well!

Looks like I may have to repost a few pictures that didn't come through . . . :-)

Emma Lou said...

Ahhh... Wish we were there!!

Oh well. We had a good visit with my grandpa.

Happy belated birthday!

Emily

Hannah said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit with your grandpa, Emily! I hope we can see y'all soon - its been a long time! We've missed you. :) Thanks for commenting!

TaylorGarms said...

HAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BIIIRRTTHHHDDAAAYY!

(Hopefully this comment will not count as spam!) :)

It sounds like you had a great day, my dear old ancient friend. ;) I hope to email you soon, and catch up with you - we have lots to talk about, I'm certain. :)

Blessings on your new year!

Love in Christ,
Taylor (your very youthful friend)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Hannah! Dutch Blitz is a huge hit in our household...it gets quite wild at times. ~Love, Rachel

Hannah said...

Taylor, thanks for the birthday wishes, and it's good to know you're alive! lol :-) We haven't talked in forever, my very youthful friend! Whenever it works for us to chat next, I'm sure I shall have lots of ancient wisdom to impart. ;-) ha

You're right Rachel - Dutch Blitz can get VERY wild!! :-) It's a new game for my family, but we all really like it. :-)