Thanks Taylor!! Yeah, I was able to get out of my wheelchair for the dress photo, and thankfully I was strapped in real good on the zip line. lol ha ha!! I AM quite old, after all. ;-)
Thank you Rachel! I actually found the dress at a thrift store for $7! I was dressed up as a movie actress from the 60s for a special formal dinner. :-)
Hmmm...maybe Washington or California? Or wait, there's no woods for a zipline in DC...or is there? Well either way it looks like it was fun and "pretty fun" both! :) Can't wait for more pictures!
10 comments:
I know where...but I won't say so I don't give it away!
Such a beautiful dress - you look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing (and the other picture is fun too!). The only thing I'm missing is the wheelchair... :P
Thanks Taylor!! Yeah, I was able to get out of my wheelchair for the dress photo, and thankfully I was strapped in real good on the zip line. lol ha ha!! I AM quite old, after all. ;-)
No clue where you went, but the pink dress is lovely! Wherever did you find it?
Thank you Rachel! I actually found the dress at a thrift store for $7! I was dressed up as a movie actress from the 60s for a special formal dinner. :-)
Hmmm...maybe Washington or California? Or wait, there's no woods for a zipline in DC...or is there? Well either way it looks like it was fun and "pretty fun" both! :) Can't wait for more pictures!
Good guesses Deborah . . . but try the other direction from MN!! :-) I'll be announcing it soon with some more pictures!!
Which other direction? North or south? :) Canada...Texas?? NO idea. :)
Ha ha ha. This is fun making you guess! :-) We drove 17 hours in a southeasterly direction. :-)
So, so beautiful!!! :)
Thanks Ana. :-) Maybe you can come with next time?! :-)
Post a Comment