During the daily sessions, we had times of worship and singing with a cello, piano, and violin in the background. It was beautiful!

Our theme song was O Church Arise, which I thought was really neat because that was Caleb's theme song at ALERT.

Our theme song was O Church Arise, which I thought was really neat because that was Caleb's theme song at ALERT.
Right after lunch with Jesus, I went on the zip line. I loved it! I had never done anything like that before, and it was scary, thrilling, and awesomely fun all at the same time!
I went on the zip line once, and then had to rush back for my "hair appointment" at my cabin. Hannah and Amanda both worked on my hair for a special event that was that evening - thanks girls! That was a blast!













6 comments:
Sadly, deary, the pictures are not displaying over here! So I cannot partake of your wonderful memories. *sob* Any clue why?
Your youngish friend,
Taylor :)
Oh dear!! I must have had a memory lapse or something. ;-) ;-) I'll fix it as soon as I can!! Thanks!
Yeah! The pictures are displaying! :) Thanks for sharing!
I love the concept of Lunch with Jesus. Wow. I'll have to try that sometime.
(So sorry about your memory lapse, dear. Really, you should cut out all sugar from your diet and your memory will improve expediently. In fact, I predict you should be able to rid yourself of your wheelchair... :P)
Yeah - I'd never heard of that concept before and I thought it was really neat too!! I'm glad the pictures are finally showing. :-)
(Must I cut out the dark chocolate and Resees Peanut Butter cups? I'd almost rather stay in my wheelchair!! lol) :-)
Fun, fun, fun!!
Did you meet Breezy M. by any chance? Looks like you had a blast!
~Ana
Yes, I did meet Breezy, and her sister too! We all had a lot of fun, and learned so much! :-)
Post a Comment