Monday, November 19, 2012

Second Place!


For those of you who don't know, I've officially won second place in the One With Them contest! Praise the Lord! It was so neat to see His hand working. I'll be traveling to Washington D.C. for the prize, and I'll be attending a couple Open Doors events there.

Since I wasn't able to give credits on the actual video, I want to give them here! THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out! I couldn't have done it without your support and encouragement! A special thanks to my family for always sticking by me through the days of producing this short film!

Executive Producer
Jeff K.

Producer, Director, Editor
Hannah K.

Composer
Jonathan Jevons

Actors
Jordan, Natalie, Haley, Elias and Havilah P.
M. H. and family/friends
Dian and her daughter
Jill M.

Pamphlet Design
Andrew Bartlett

Script/Editing Advisors and Prayer Warriors
Andrew, Peter, and Jonathan Bartlett
Delmar Penner
Zach S.
Grace Pennington
Keith H.
Sam K.
Aunt Jan

AND thank you to the Barnsville City Hall for use of the jail cell! :-)

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments: