Saturday, November 3, 2012
Holy, Holy, Holy Video
Holy, Holy, Holy - Winter Scene from Bartlett Productions on Vimeo.
I was trying to remember if I ever posted this on my blog, and I don't think I did . . . but better late then never, right! It's a video made by Andrew (Bartlett Productions) several months ago, and he used a song from my sacred harp CD for the background. Good job, Andrew!
Speaking of harp CD, don't forget that I have an instrumental Christmas harp CD available for sale HERE!! You can buy it online, or feel free to leave me a comment if you would like to send a check.
Also, if you haven't already, please VOTE on the video I entered in the Open Doors contest! The deadline is this Tuesday at midnight! Thank you! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for posting this!
Andrew
No problem! I should have done it sooner. :-) :-)
Post a Comment