Friday, November 23, 2012

P4C 2012 Part 1

Late in October, I traveled to Ohio with some friends of mine to attend the 2012 Passion for Christ Summit. It was a long-awaited for trip, and I enjoyed it very much - I came back refreshed in a lot of ways!

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Britton and his wife Erica for taking over 700 very professional photos at the event! I was glad that I didn't have to take many myself. :-) Unless I say otherwise, all the pictures I post are taken by them. Please check out their website! http://photographybybritton.com/

The Main Building



The decorations for the fall theme dinner when I first arrived


Mr. Cavanaugh speaking


Mr. Teruel speaking


Mrs. Cavanaugh speaking to us girls


Our wonderful photographers - Erica and Britton!


Daniel Cavanaugh speaking


Elizabeth Fox - the summit organizer
 
 


Me enjoying my small group
 


Me and my new friend Joyce attending the La Hacienda - a Mexican themed dinner!
 
 
 
 


Our . . . ahem . . . WONDERFUL cooks!! ;-)
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Hannah, would Joyce's last name happen to begin with a C? I think I recognize her! You both look so cute in your Mexican outfits! Hayley

Hannah said...

Yes it does, Hayley! She's friends with Amanda M. What a small world!!