Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beautiful to God Online Conference

My friend Amy Vest over at Loving the Lord Ministries is releasing the online Beautiful To God Conference on her ministry blog! Be sure to check it out - each month she puts out a new topic and video. This month, the topic is The Life You Were Created to Live.

You can also visit the Loving the Lord Ministries webpage to find out more about Amy and the ministry. And of course be sure to check out the Beautiful to God blog, and share it with your friends as well!

2 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Hannah,
Thank you for your sweet birthday wish! I love the new design of your blog. I too am so excited to watch the Beautiful to God conference on line with Amy! She is such a treasure. Hope to meet you in person someday too!
Love in Jesus,
Sarah
Ps 84:11

Hannah said...

You're welcome, Sarah! I'm glad you like the new design. :-) I think it's such a great idea to have the conference online - I hope that many more girls will be able to "attend." Yes, Lord willing we will be able to meet in person someday! :-)