Yeah, they are out of context. :-) It just shows that he "cares" about children who are already born (that's who he was talking about), but we know that he doesn't care about the unborn! Very sad. I think it'd be really neat to go to the March for Life! Too bad I couldn't have stayed in D.C. a bit longer. ;-)
4 comments:
Aren't these quotes from the President taken WAY out of context...makes him sound pro life!
Yeah, they are out of context. :-) It just shows that he "cares" about children who are already born (that's who he was talking about), but we know that he doesn't care about the unborn! Very sad. I think it'd be really neat to go to the March for Life! Too bad I couldn't have stayed in D.C. a bit longer. ;-)
I have some dear friends who are at the march...I'd planned on going too, but circumstances prevented. :) Wish it would have worked!! Hayley
Yes, Hayley, I wish I could have gone as well! Maybe next year. :-)
Post a Comment