Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Visiting D.C.

Mom and I made it safely back this evening, and I'm praising the Lord for good health and safe travels! I can't wait to tell y'all everything we did and saw . . . more pictures coming soon!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TaylorGarms said...

Awesome - so glad to hear you had safe travels, good health, and (most probably!) a great time! You and your mom were in my prayers, as well as your family at home. I cannot wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures...while I nurse my disappointment about you not stopping over directly after returning to Minnesota to shake my hand... (Just kidding, obviously!)

Love and Hugs,
Taylor

Olivia said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!!

Hannah said...

Thank you for the prayers, Taylor! I tried to jump out of the plane with my parachute to see you when we flew over your city, but the stewardess stopped me. I guess we'll just have to talk on the phone sometime soon! ;-)

Thanks for commenting Olivia! I hope to get some more pictures up this evening. :-)