Last week I posted a giveaway for the documentary Shining in Her Corner - The Story of Amy Vest and Loving the Lord Ministries. Thank you to all who entered!! I was encouraged by your comments, and by reading your blog posts.
Okay, now for the moment you've all been waiting for . . . well, maybe I should tell you how we picked the winner first. :-) I wrote down everybody's name (twice if you posted about it), folded the papers and mixed them up, and had Ethan (my 8-year-old brother) pick out the winner!
AND THE WINNER IS . . . .
Congratulations! Please leave a comment with your full name and address, and I won't publish it. I will get your DVD in the mail to you this weekend! I hope it is a blessing to you and your family!
I hope to post soon about a new project I've been working on, and also post another giveaway for my new project! And I haven't forgotten about telling ya'll about the rest of our TX trip!! Life has been crazy around here but I hope to get back to the blogging world soon. :-)
2 comments:
What, ME? And the only boy to enter your giveaway for a DVD about a LADIES ministery... LOL!
I am sure our family will enjoy watching it though, both for the content, and for the fact it was made by a friend!
Thanks very much,
Andrew B.
PS. Will leave another comment with my address, so you can post this one. ;-)
:) Congratulations, Andrew! :) Hannah - I'll probably buy it sooner or later..*grin*
Post a Comment