Thursday, November 4, 2010

GIVEAWAY!

Shining in Her Corner is finally completed! I am so excited to do my first giveaway of one copy of this documentary! Here's what you have to do to enter:

IF YOU WANT TO BE ENTERED ONCE, leave a comment on my blog telling me something God has done in your life recently.
IF YOU WANT TO BE ENTERED TWICE, write about this giveaway on your blog (with a link to this post) and leave a comment here with the link to your blog.

You can visit http://www.gloryandgrace.com/daystarproductions.htm to find about more about this documentary and DayStar Productions (you can go under "Store" to purchase a copy). To God be the glory!!

The winner will be randomly chosen on Sunday, November 14th.

12 comments:

ajfcello said...

Hello Hannah! I would like to enter your giveaway. Something God has done recently in my life is shown me how much I can really depend on Him in EVERYTHING!! Where I go to church, who my friends are, what happens in my future, etc. He has been teaching me to trust in Him for everything. And you know, when I do that, I get an amazing feeling of relief as I know that everything will be a.o.k. because He's in control. :-) I feel SO blessed!!!

ajfcello said...

I posted about this giveaway on my blog. www.livingforchrist1.blogspot.com

Amy W. said...

Hello Hannah!
I am excited to enter in this giveaway! :)
When we were at the conference in Texas one of the things that the Lord really impressed on me through the preaching there was that I need to pray more. Prayer is SO powerful, yet sadly it can be so easy to not pray as much as I should. Satan knows just how powerful prayer is and he does a good job at trying to distract us from it. We need to fight against that and be strong in the Lord!

~Amy Wolf

Amy W. said...

I posted about this wonderful giveaway on my blog.
http://rejoicinginthelord2.blogspot.com/

Lulu said...

Hello Hannah!

God has taught me to focus on HIM when I'm at church, not thinking about what I'm going to do with my friends after church, but listening to the sermon and praying to God and asking Him how he wants me to use this in my life.

Love,

Lulu

Lulu said...

I posted about your giveaway!


http://movies4him.blogspot.com/2010/11/hannahs-giveaway.html

Barbara said...

Hannah,

I just got back from chaperoning a Youth Bible Conference, where God once again reminded me that everything He does, everywhere He leads, is for a purpose. How encouraging to know that He is in control.

~Barbara

Barbara said...

Hannah,
I posted about your giveaway on my blog www.forChristmyKing.blogspot.com

Hannah Joy R. said...

Hello!
I just found your blog.
Please enter me!
Recently, I was able to visit a church in northern Russia, and one of the things the Lord showed me is that we MUST trust in Him, and not man. We all know that, but sometimes we do it without even realizing we do.
We must continue in God's Word and prayer.

Thank you for doing this giveaway!

Hannah Joy
http://shilohacresphotography.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey Hannah,
Thought I would enter as well, although Cora would probably enjoy the movie more than I would! It would be interesting to see the how your project turned out!
Something God has done for me recently: He kept me alive and safe for another whole year! PTL!
Andrew B.

Cora Beth said...

Greetings Hannah,
This morning I thought about your giveaway and wondered if I'd missed it already, so I came to your blog and found that I'm just barely in time to leave a comment here to go in your drawing!
God has done many wonderful things in my life already, but one thing in particular that He has done in my life lately is to give me hope that I'll be able to be a stay-at-home daughter once again... I've learned many things while working at the nursing home for half a year already, but I miss being home SO much! Please join me in praying for this dream to come true.
Thank you for sharing your special DVD project with one of us!
Love,
~Cora

Anonymous said...

I have heard a bit about this documentery lately... but, I"m still not sure what it's about... I'd love to win and find out though.

Something the Lord has shown me lately.... in the Proverbs I've been reading how the Lord LOVES a humble heart and in another book how He gives grace to the humble but hates the proud..... that's what He has been teaching me! To be humble and to not cause arguments and not to continue them! :)

Thanks!
Sarah
sarah(dot)egilmore(at)yahoo(dot)com