I'm sorry I haven't updated in such a long time!! As some of you may know, the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival and Academy were going on last week, so my family and I took a road trip to the great state of Texas!! It was a 22 hour drive one way - we left on October 21st and came back on November 2nd. It was a wonderful, very memorable trip, and I have over 500 pictures to pick from to show you what we did!! We are so thankful that God blessed us with health and safe travels. Everything was awesome and I have SO much to share! But for now . . . I'll just give you a teaser picture and I'll say that you'll have to wait a couple more days before I have time for another post!! And besides posting about the academy/festival, I am going to do a special giveaway soon so keep an eye out for that! :-)
Leave me a comment if you think you know who this is standing in the middle of this picture. :-)
7 comments:
Can't wait to see pics!!!
that would be the one of the Kendrick brothers...one is Steven... not sure if that is him or his brother. They were the producers of Flywheel/Facing the Giants/Fireproof and the soon-coming Courageous! YAY!
Stephen Kendrick!?!?!
Oh I recognize the guy SO MUCH! Is he one of the Kendrick brothers? Stephen Kendrick?
Love your blog!
Lulu
Ah! I know who that person is!! Stephen Kendrick! Did you meet Kirk Cameron?
I am so glad you all were able to go the fantastic film festival! So many people we know were there. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures from the event!!
~Amy
P.S.
We were in Texas the weekend before at the Semper Reformanda Conference near Houston, which was very good! :) I also enjoyed the warmer temperatures. We came back home to a blizzard!
WOW! You got to go! I am sooooo jelous... ;-)
I think it is one of the Kendricks, but not positive. That would be so much fun to meet all of those awesome people!
Can't wait for more pictures, and your giveaway!
Andrew B.
Wow! Thank you all for your comments! I was surprised to hear from so many people so soon. :-) Yes, it was Stephen Kendrick. He is truly a man of God and a wonderful example to Christian filmmakers of how a film needs to be about God, not about us! But more on that later. :-) Pictures will be coming soon!
W. Family - No, sadly I did not get to meet Kirk Cameron. I was really hoping to but he had to fly out after his session on acting. Sounds like you had a great time at the conference! Isn't the weather in TX nice this time of year?! :-)
Post a Comment