Read Part 1
Read Part 2
Friday night in OH was "A Night To Remember!"
Each year Passion for Christ has a special formal event, and this year's theme was movie classics. So we all dressed up in vintage clothes as if we were the actors/actresses attending the Oscars! I decided to go with a 60s look (tried to, anyway) and be "Julie Andrews." It was one of the neatest events I've EVER been to, and my first authentic formal! The appetizers and 4 course meal was amazing, and the "Award Ceremonies" was very creative.
Read Part 2
Friday night in OH was "A Night To Remember!"
Each year Passion for Christ has a special formal event, and this year's theme was movie classics. So we all dressed up in vintage clothes as if we were the actors/actresses attending the Oscars! I decided to go with a 60s look (tried to, anyway) and be "Julie Andrews." It was one of the neatest events I've EVER been to, and my first authentic formal! The appetizers and 4 course meal was amazing, and the "Award Ceremonies" was very creative.


















2 comments:
It looks like you had such a wonderful time, Hannah! I'm so glad. :) I love all the fancy clothes in these pictures!!
Will your family be attending family camp next weekend at Crystal Springs? We hope to attend at least on Saturday, possibly Sunday too. It would be great to see you again!
Blessings in the blizzard,
~Cora
Thanks Cora! Yes, seeing everyone all dressed up was really neat!
No, sadly we aren't able to make it to the family camp. I wish we were, but it just didn't work out this time. Hopefully we will in September! :-) Have fun!
Post a Comment